Greetings from JyoStar (“Company”). We provide video streaming and subscription services to view multiple language movies on the internet. The website (“Site”) includes all the information related to text, icons, photos, videos, graphics, music, sound, motion pictures, and other services (“Content”) which will be provided for your use with subject to terms and condition as outlined in this document. The Company holds the right to make changes to this document from time to time without any prior notice.
1. The Site prohibits the person under the age of 18 to use or access the Company Services or the Content or attempt to enter into any transactions on our website.
5. Content accessible through the Company Services have been certified for viewer-ship by the appropriate authority.
6. We do not encourage Content that are vulgar, obscene, pornographic, misleading, defamatory, libellous, offensive, derogatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or of a violent nature. If you find any of the Company Services to be unsuitable in any manner, please discontinue your access and use of the Services.
Use of Company Service
1. Company service allows you and other third parties to post reviews or comments concerning the entertainment distributed by us. Any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information that constitutes part of the content expressed or made available by third parties through the Company service are those of the respective authors or producers and not of Company, or its shareholders, directors, officers, or employees or licensors.
2. Under no circumstances shall Company, or its shareholders, directors, officers or employees or licensors be held liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through the Company service. It is your responsibility to evaluate the information, opinion, advice, or other content available through the Company service.
3. Membership Cancellation: You may cancel your subscription at any time. We do NOT provide refunds or credits for any partial-month subscription periods or unwatched Content.
Your limited license as provided is subject to the following conditions:
1. The Content may NOT be modified, copied, distributed, framed, reproduced, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted, transmitted, or sold in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, for any purpose whatsoever, without Company's prior written permission, except as expressly permitted by the limited license;
2. You may not may NOT create any derivative works from the Content or Company Services (including without limitation, montages, mash-ups, recreations, derivations, screen captures, wallpaper, desktop themes or any other physical or digital material) or republish the Content or Company Services on any internet, intranet or extranet site or incorporate the Content in any other database or compilation;
3. You may not extract, collect, harvest, test or benchmark, through electronic means or otherwise, the Company Services or any of the Content;
4. You may not use the Content or the Company Services for any purposes competitive with or derogatory to Company and you may not associate the Company Services or the Content with, provide links from or display alongside any material that may be vulgar, obscene, pornographic, misleading, defamatory, libellous, offensive, derogatory, threatening, harassing, abusive or violent nature, or such that it is proscribed under applicable law or infringes third party rights;
5. You shall not directly or indirectly, through any means whatsoever, permit, abet or assist any access or use of the Company Services or the Content in a manner not expressly provided or permitted herein; and
6. This limited and conditional license may be revoked at any time by Company.
Terms of Service and Payment
The company provides the video streaming service in multiple packages, namely: Subscription based or one time pay-per-view rental.
Rental or Pay-per-view plan: One time renting for pay-per-view option, the video streaming will be available only for 42 hours after which the Content access will get deleted automatically.
Refunds: Once purchased there will not be any refund provided. Any courtesy refund for discounts are completely at our discretion. We reserve the rights to reject the request for refunds.
1. Ongoing Membership. Your JyoStar membership, will continue month-to-month, quarterly, half-yearly, annually unless and until you cancel your membership or we terminate it. You must have Internet access and provide us with a current, valid, accepted method of payment (as such may be updated from time to time, "Payment Method") to use the JyoStar service. We will bill the monthly/ quarterly/half-yearly/annual membership fee to your Payment Method as per your plan you have subscribed to. You must cancel your membership before your next renewal date in order to avoid billing of the next period. It is your responsibility to check the renewal date and request for cancellation if you would like to cancel the subscription.
2. Differing Memberships. We may offer a number of membership plans, including special promotional plans or memberships with differing conditions and limitations. We reserve the right to modify, terminate or otherwise amend our offered membership plans.
1. Recurring Billing. By starting your JyoStar membership and providing or designating a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge you a monthly/quarterly/half-yearly or annual membership fee (depending on the subscription or rental plan you have chosen) at the then current rate, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the JyoStar service to your Payment Method. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from month to month for reasons that may include differing amounts due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly/quarterly/half-yearly or annual in one or more charges.
3. Billing Cycle. The membership fee for our service will be billed at the beginning of the paying portion of your membership and each month/quarter/half-year or annual thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each monthly/quarterly/half-yearly or annual on the calendar day corresponding to the commencement of your paying membership. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. In the event your paying membership began on a day not contained in a given month, we may bill your Payment Method on a day in the applicable month or such other day as we deem appropriate. For example, if you started your JyoStar membership or became a paying member on January 31st, your next payment date is likely to be February 28th, and your Payment Method would be billed on that date. Your renewal date may change due to changes in your Membership.
4. No Refunds. PAYMENTS ARE NONREFUNDABLE AND THERE ARE NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR PARTIALLY USED PERIODS. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to the service through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members ("credits"). The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
5. Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see, "Cancellation" below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. For certain Payment Methods, the issuer of your Payment Method may charge you a foreign transaction fee or other charges. Check with your Payment Method service provider for details.
6. Cancellation. You may cancel your JyoStar membership at any time, and you will continue to have access to the JyoStar service through the end of your service billing period. WE DO NOT PROVIDE REFUNDS OR CREDITS FOR ANY PARTIAL-MONTH MEMBERSHIP PERIODS OR UNWATCHED MOVIES OR TV SHOWS OR ANY CONTENTS. To cancel, submit cancellation request in the JyoStar website. If you cancel your membership, your account will automatically close at the end of your current billing period.
2. The JyoStar service, and any content viewed through our service, are for your personal and non-commercial use only. During your JyoStar membership, we grant you a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, license to access the JyoStar service and view movies and TV shows and other contents through the service on a streaming-only basis for that purpose. Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. You agree not to use the service for public performances.
3. YOU AGREE TO NOT SHARE YOUR LOGIN information to other friends and families. One membership is for you and your house hold devices only.
4. You may view a movie or TV show through the JyoStar service primarily within the country in which you have established your account and only in geographic locations where we offer our service and have licensed such movie or TV show. The content that may be available to watch will vary by geographic location. JyoStar will use technologies to verify your geographic location. THE NUMBER OF DEVICES ON WHICH YOU MAY SIMULTANEOUSLY WATCH IS LIMITED. The number of devices available for use and the simultaneous streams may change from time to time at our discretion.
5. We continually update the JyoStar service, including the content library. In addition, we continually test various aspects of our service, including our website, user interfaces, service levels, plans, promotional features, availability of movies and TV shows, delivery and pricing. We reserve the right to, and by using our service you agree that we may, include you in or exclude you from these tests without notice. We reserve the right in our sole and absolute discretion to make changes from time to time and without notice in how we offer and operate our service.
7. The availability of movies & TV shows or any contents to watch will change from time to time, and from country to country. The quality of the display of the streaming movies & TV shows may vary from computer to computer, and device to device, and may be affected by a variety of factors, such as your location, the bandwidth available through and/or speed of your Internet connection. HD availability is subject to your Internet service and device capabilities. Not all content is available in HD and not all plans allow you to receive HD content. A download speed of at least 10.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive HD content, which is defined as 720p or better. A download speed of at least 25.0 Mbps per stream is recommended to receive 1080p HD content. You are responsible for all Internet access charges. Please check with your Internet provider for information on possible Internet data usage charges. JyoStar makes no representations or warranties about the quality of your watching experience on your display. The time it takes to begin watching a movie or TV show will vary based on a number of factors, including your location, available bandwidth at the time, the movie or TV show you have selected and the configuration of your JyoStar supported device.
8. JyoStar streaming service is developed by, or for, JyoStar and is designed to enable streaming of content from JyoStar through JyoStar supported or ready devices. This software may vary by device and medium, and functionalities may also differ between devices. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THE FOREGOING TERMS, DO NOT USE OUR SERVICE. WE DO NOT TAKE RESPONSIBILITY OR OTHERWISE WARRANT THE PERFORMANCE OF THESE DEVICES, INCLUDING THE CONTINUING COMPATIBILITY OF THE DEVICE WITH OUR SERVICE. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device for any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the JyoStar service. If your JyoStar supported device is sold, lost or stolen, please change the password of your account to restrict access to JyoStar service. If you fail to log out or deactivate your device, subsequent users may access the JyoStar service through your account and may be able to access certain of your account information. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have questions or need help with resetting your account password.
10. It is member’s responsibility to determine the content rating and watch the content at their own risk.
Passwords & Account Access:
1. The member who created the JyoStar account and whose Payment Method is charged is referred to here as the Account Owner. The Account Owner has access and control over the JyoStar account. The Account Owner's control is exercised through use of the Account Owner's password and therefore to maintain exclusive control, the Account Owner should not reveal the password to anyone. In addition, if the Account Owner wishes to prohibit others from contacting Vimeo Customer Service and potentially altering the Account Owner's control, the Account Owner should not reveal the Payment Method details (e.g., last four digits of their credit or debit card, or their email address if they use PayPal) associated with their account. You are responsible for updating and maintaining the truth and accuracy of the information you provide to us relating to your account.
2. You should be mindful of any communication requesting that you submit credit card or other account information. Providing your information in response to these types of communications can result in identity theft. Always access your sensitive account information by going directly to the Vimeo website and not through a hyperlink in an email or any other electronic communication, even if it looks official. JyoStar/Vimeo reserves the right to place any account on hold anytime with or without notification to the member in order to protect itself and its partners from what it believes to be fraudulent activity. jyoStar is not obligated to credit or discount a membership for holds placed on the account by either a representative of jyoStar or by the automated processes of JyoStar.
Copyright: The JyoStar service, including all content provided on the JyoStar service, is protected by copyright, trade secret or other intellectual property laws and treaties.
Trademarks: JyoStar is a registered trademark of South Indian Film Production and Distribution.
Claims of Copyright Infringement: Claims of Copyright Infringement. If you believe your work has been reproduced or distributed in a way that constitutes copyright infringement or are aware of any infringing material available through the JyoStar service, please notify us by sending DMCA notice and the Copyright Infringement Claims to email@example.com
DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
THE SITE AND THE CONTENT ARE PROVIDED WITH ALL FAULTS ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. COMPANY, ITS LICENSORS AND OTHER SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING THE WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE FREE OF DEFECTS, VIRUS FREE, AND ABLE TO OPERATE ON AN UNINTERRUPTED BASIS, THAT THEY WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT ERRORS WILL BE CORRECTED, AND THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES THAT THE SITE AND CONTENT ARE MERCHANTABLE, OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, ACCURATE, FIT FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NEED, OR NON-INFRINGING, UNLESS SUCH IMPLIED WARRANTIES ARE LEGALLY INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL COMPANY, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, DISTRIBUTORS, SUPPLIERS, AGENTS OR RESELLERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR INABILITY TO USE, THIS SITE AND ITS CONTENT. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES WHETHER THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED ON CONTRACT, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, STRICT LIABILITY, OR ANY OTHER BASIS, EVEN IF COMPANY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE. BECAUSE SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, THE COMPANY'S LIABILITY IN SUCH JURISDICTIONS SHALL BE LIMITED TO THE EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. ADDITIONALLY, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES SHALL THE COMPANY BE HELD RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FOR ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE CAUSED OR ALLEGED TO HAVE BEEN CAUSED TO YOU IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF OR RELIANCE ON ANY CONTENT, GOODS OR SERVICES AVAILABLE ON OR THROUGH ANY EXTERNAL SITES LINKED FROM THE SITE.
Company reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to terminate your access to all or part of this Site, with or without notice.
For all your related queries contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Last updated: December 1, 2015